AFFILIATE MEMBER APPLICATION
The Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® is pleased to offer area businesses the opportunity to join the association as an Affiliate Member. Affiliate membership opens the doors to an array of membership programs and services, and a variety of marketing and networking opportunities that will put businesses closer to the people who use your products and services.
Affiliate Membership is a special category of membership reserved for individuals who are not actively engaged in the real estate profession, but who have an interest in the activities of the association, including access to resources, programs, services and information. Affiliate Membership is open to qualified individuals whose firms and businesses offer goods and services used by real estate professionals and/or their clients and customers.
Affiliate Members can increase the visibility of their brands and awareness of the products and services they offer through a variety of marketing opportunities that include exclusive and non-exclusive sponsorships, advertising, speaking and teaching engagements and approved promotional mailings. Businesses who become Affiliate Members are also included at no charge in KVBR’s Affiliate Directory.
Affiliate Benefits of The Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® offers a number of different marketing opportunities to reach our membership of 650+ REALTORS®. Among the resources they take advantage of are:
- Professional development opportunities
- Networking with REALTOR® and Affiliate Members
- Leadership opportunities
- Educational opportunities for low or no cost
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Notifications via e-mail and text messages about upcoming events and special activities
- Member support from KVBR staff
- Committee involvement
- Membership recognition with awards
- Community involvement
- Advocating and Lobbying in conjunction with WVAR
- Option to Purchase Lockbox access (if eligible)