- This event has passed.
May 22 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
On Tuesday May 22nd from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, please join the Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® Technology committee for “APPY HOUR” at the Board office.
“APPY HOUR” is where members get together to share very useful APPS that can be used at work and in your personal life.
This quarter, the committee will showcase QuickBooks Self-Employed APP. The APP Features:
- Track mileage automatically – using your phone’s GPS, the app will automatically track miles to maximize your vehicle-related deductions
- Easily attach receipts – using your phone’s camera you can quickly take a photo and attach receipts to a business transaction
- Track expenses on the go – securely connect bank and credit card accounts to automatically categorize transactions, making it easy to see total income, expenses and profit
- Minimize your tax bill – QuickBooks Self-Employed does the math for you, so you know how much to set aside for quarterly or year-end taxes
- Tax ready – do your taxes directly through TurboTax or send your accountant all the data they need to do your return with a single click — no matter how you file, QuickBooks Self-Employed has you covered
- Seating is limited so call 304-344-9851 or send an Email to email@example.com if you would like to attend.